Here are some helpful frequently asked questions to help you know what to expect. Shopping for wedding dress or Communion dress is not something you do often so its ok to not know how it works. Over the years in bridal these are the most frequently asked questions:
What prices are your dresses?
Bridal dresses range from €900-€2,500
Off the Rail bridal from €400-€1,200
What sizes are available?
Bridal gowns are available in sizes 2 – 30. Plus-sized gowns are available in sizes 14 -34
How do I book an appointment?
You can book an appointment using our online booking form. If you have any special requests, requirements or would like a late evening appointment, you can fill out our contact form or telephone us at 085 278 8038
When should I start looking for my dress?
One of the most popular frequently asked questions -Taking into account delivery times on our gowns, which can take around 6 months. Most brides buy their wedding dress between 9 and 18 months before their wedding. This way you can move on to all the other wedding plans that are decided around the gown.
What is the average delivery time on orders?
Our standard delivery time for bridals gowns range 4 – 6 month and for communion 10 weeks. For custom orders, please add 2-4 weeks to our standard delivery. Delivery times may vary depending on on the style of dress and designer.
How much deposit do you require?
A 50% non-refundable deposit of the total order before we place it with our designers. We require the remaining 50% to be paid in full and the dress collected, within 30 days of your dress arriving in our shop.
You can keep up to date with all things going on in White Designer Studio on our Facebook and Instagram pages
Terms & Conditions
- White Designer Studio offers the option of a 7 day cooling off period & refundable deposit. However, your dress order won’t be placed with the designer until after the 7 day cooling off period.
- We also offer you the option to waive the right to your cooling off period as per our order form, if you are happy to waive the cooling off period we will order your dress the next day & your deposit is then non-refundable
- Before we place your order with our designers, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit of the total order.
- We require the remaining 50% to be paid in full & the dress collected within 30 days of your dress arriving.
- All quoted delivery dates are approximate.
- Payments can be made by cash, debit or credit card.
- Alterations (if required) are an extra charge & not the responsibility of White Designer Studio.
- Sizes are ordered against the designers size charts, please ensure agreement by viewing size chart. You will also be ask to sign to confirm you are happy with your measurement before your order is placed.
- White Designer Studio is not responsible for any weight fluctuation once your dress is ordered.